BREAKING UPDATE: Facebook Deleted our Fan Page Conservative Media (3 Million Likes) and Blocked Our Website!
Connect with us

News

On December 14, 2017 Facebook deleted our Fan Pages Conservative Media ( 3 Million Likes), Conservative Fighters (1 Million Likes) and blocked our websites ConservativeMedia.com, ConservativeFighters.com

At this time, we are vigorously working on getting the pages back up and running, and will be sure to keep all of our loyal visitors and Facebook followers up to date on the status.

In the meantime, please continue to visit us here at our website.

We appreciate your patience as we resolve this matter. Thank you!

11 Comments

11 Comments

1. Gayle M. Gohdes

December 15, 2017 at 2:30 am

I had posted an actual quote from Hillary Clinton that she had actually texted her daughter (proven to be true) and it was extremely vile and laden with profanity. She called her voters “shit for brains”, etc. It was taken down by Facebook. I am boiling mad! Oh, but they can have pictures of people shooting Trump and his dead body…THAT’S OK!! How dare they!!!

• Michael Stubbs

December 15, 2017 at 4:09 am

CANT wate for the end of net nutrality!

• Kaye

December 15, 2017 at 7:10 am

I had the same thing happen on a post, Facebook took it down saying it was spam.

• Terresa

December 16, 2017 at 6:07 am

Kaye, they did the same thing to me on saying a post I posted from Conservativemedia was spam.

• Steven W Dingman

December 16, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I’ve had similar experiences on my own Facebook page and I have no ties to “a page”. But I have gotten shut down and posts removed that “didn’t meet the Community Standards” and looked like spam.

2. Kim Gates

December 15, 2017 at 2:54 am

Facebook just removed a post I shared because they considered it spam. It was the one about Trump refusing to back down, openly reminding the country that Christmas is about Jesus. That is trampling on my rights as an american.Im very upset about this

3. Hardcore Conservative

December 15, 2017 at 8:49 am

Facebook is not trustable. They already reduced the engagement so if you want your message to reach your audience you got to pay to promote your posts. My suggestion: Start a Telegram Channel! It’s free, ad-free and the reach is 100%, not 1%. You can read more about it here: https://telegram.org/faq_channels

4. Robert Reilly

December 15, 2017 at 10:11 am

Unfortunately the media had found a way to be the prime determinating factor to choose our president in the last election. Just taking a wild guess here but I suggest that 65% of Americans get their news and form political opinions by watching abcnbccbsmsnbccnnpbs and reading 90% of the print media that is anti Trump. We now are finding out that the corruption in the media goes to the top FBI officials that investigated Hillary Clinton and now investigating President Trump. Americans, not just conservatives, MUST take a stand as this is undermining what this once great country was founded for.

5. Robert

December 15, 2017 at 1:51 pm

I can’t even repost this and have received several of their notices that several of my posts have been removed for violating their community standards …. all in the last week. Seems FB is tightening their screws against Conservative tinking again

6. Terry Hanger

December 15, 2017 at 2:31 pm

I had two true things taken down yesterday. Couldn’t believe it! Beginning of the end for facebook.

7. Terresa

December 16, 2017 at 6:11 am

FB deleted the post of about Trump not backing down that I had posted and then when I posted a screenshot of the message I got from them with the Conservative media’s name in the screenshot they deleted that too saying it was spam. They like have you guys totally banned from FB they won’t even allow users to mention your name in a post.