Harry And Meghan Would Have To Ask Trump To Have U.S. Foot Security Bills. Trump Gives Them Their Answer Before They Ask.
Connect with us

News

Harry And Meghan Would Have To Ask Trump To Have U.S. Foot Security Bills. Trump Gives Them Their Answer Before They Ask.

Over the weekend, The Daily Mail ran a report concerning the security fees of former royals Harry and Meghan, now that the couple has headed to Los Angeles from Canada.

Harry and Meghan would apparently have to ask President Donald Trump, whom the couple are not fans of, about having the United States take on their hefty security fees, according to the report:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry face having to ask President Trump for ‘special help’ if they want Secret Service protection for their new life in LA, as Canadians bid the couple and their security costs farewell.

Trump will have the final say over whether the couple can have diplomatic protection in the US, because Harry will no longer be classed as an ‘international protected person’ when he completes the final phase of Megxit next week, according to a royal source.

President Trump did not wait for Harry and Meghan to even have a chance to ask, informing the world via social media on Sunday that the former royals have been terribly mistaken if they thought we’d pay their expenses.

“I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom,” the president posting via Twitter. “It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S.”

“However,” Trump said, “the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!”

The tweet from the president will surely sting Harry and Meghan, who apparently already have disdain for the POTUS.

Earlier this month, for example, it was reported that Harry told Russian scammers pretending to be teenage environmental activist Greta Thunberg and her father Svante that Trump “has blood on his hands.”

“I think the mere fact that Donald Trump is pushing the coal industry is so big in America, he has blood on his hands,” Harry told the hoaxers, as noted by The Daily Wire, adding: “The effect that [Trump’s coal policy] has on the climate and the island nations far, far away, again out of sight, out of mind … But we’ve visited those places and I’m sure you have as well. People’s lives have been completely destroyed. People are dying every single month by some form of natural disaster created from this huge change in our climate.”

The duo said in January that they would be departing from their royal duties and working to become financially independent, an announcement that reportedly came as a shock to Queen Elizabeth II.

About a week after the bombshell dropped, her majesty financially cut off Harry and Meghan and stripped them of their titles.

Then, in February, the Queen banned the couple from using the word “royal,” thus leaving them unable to cash in on the “Sussex Royal” brand.

“While The Duke and Duchess are focused on plans to establish a new non-profit organisation, given the specific UK Government rules surrounding use of the word Royal, it has been therefore agreed that their non-profit organisation, when it is announced this Spring, will not be named Sussex Royal Foundation,” read a statement from the duo, according to The Washington Examiner.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CF